Friday, April 6, 2012

Sanitizer, Sanitizer, Sanitizer!

First I have to say...it is SNOWING as I write this, and it was 70 on Monday!!!! It is GOOD FRIDAY!

I truly have started to feel like the Middleton house should be under quarantine! Only part of me is joking...Last Saturday, Brooklyn was diagnosed with pink eye (which I knew before we went in) and an ear infection. Apparently, they go together quite often, didn't know that so I learned something from our insta-care trip. And I guess all the other seasoned mothers out there can understand this, as much as you tell a child to stay out of a siblings face it just doesn't happen. All Korbin wants to do is be in Brooklyn's face, loving on her-which as a mom I LOVE but as a person who does not want our entire family to get sick not so much. OF COURSE, he get sick on Monday with pink eye too!!! Not to mention, the lovely spring colds that are circulating as well. So we have turned to sanitizing EVERYTHING!!! So pray that we are on the upward trend with getting better! :)
Sunday was a GREAT DAY for us though. We got to dedication Brooklyn and re-dedicate Korbin at church. Shawn read an amazing prayer for them-he is such a great public speaker and is such an eloquent writer. Since starting to go to One Community Church a year and a half ago, we have seen amazing things happen. We have seen the Holy Spirit work through OCC strengthen in the past little bit and it is an amazing feeling to know that God is using us for BIG things here in the valley. OCC has also brought us some of the best friends we could have asked for into our lives. And these friends have really become our family. Below are some photos from the dedication with our amazing friend and pastor, Tony Simoncini. 

Daddy reading his prayer and  his mini-me listening intently 
Mommy and Brooklyn
The Middleton Family
The other big thing that has been happening for our family---namely the boy is TIGERS OPENING DAY! Korbin was as excited as Shawn-if not more- and kept saying "it's OPENING DAY!!!" and when Shawn asked who was pitching, he said "Ver-lan-der" <3 And as far as we are concerned, Korbin will be playing his first opening day in April 2031. :)


I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE Korbin's face in this one!!!



Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (NIV)
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment